RC4 Update – Part II

Hi folks,

So after having a company all-hands meeting, we decided we’re going to shoot for RC4 around end of this week.  As mentioned yesterday, it’ll be a bug-fix release.

The good news is after a long hard battle we were able to figure out what’s going on in XP, and that should be fixed in RC4.  We have a few other fixes, plus something “a little cool” we wanted to add for RC4 (no, not x264), so stay tuned.

Plus we’re working hard on helping the Red5 get a release candidate out this week as well (0.8.RC2 for them).  If you’re a Red5 user, please join the mailing list and help in the testing effort.

– Art


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: