As mentioned for the Xuggler release, as of 1.18.RC4 we’re decoupling the Xuggler release from the Xuggler Red5 Adapter release. Versions of the Red5 Adapter still depend on certain versions of Xuggler, but those dependencies are expressed in the published ivy/maven files. For this release there are a few bugs fixed in the Red5 adapter, but no new features.
The rest of the details follow.
- Issue 38: NullPointerException in Red4 Transcoder
- Issue 35: Transcoder spewing into the Red5 log.
- Issue 47: Red5 Xuggler transcoder audio exceptions.
- Java Tests: 4 (+0)
- Native Tests: +0
Source Control Versions
Xuggler Red5 Adapter Version: 1.18.139.RC4
– Dynamic Revisions (From Hudson)
* http://xuggle.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/build/java : 137
* http://xuggle.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/java/xuggle-xuggler-red5 : 138
– Static Dependencies