Xuggler 5.3 was released to our ivy repository last night and is a bug fix release. Only one new feature — and technically it’s a separate project to aid in testing. Still, some big bugs with “no-install” for Windows were fixed, and some of the RTSP users out there in the wild will be happier. Enjoy.
To see how to download it, go to our downloads page.
- New xuggle-xuggler-test project demonstrating maven usage of xuggler and doing VERY intensive tests of Xuggler (takes a long time to run and will eat lots of cpu).
- Windows no-install builds should work correctly
- RTPS file reading fixed
- StdioURLProtocolHandler should work on Windows
- Remove any latest.revision ivy dependencies in xuggler
- libvpx should link into ffmpeg when cross-compiling on platforms that require PIC
- pixel formats updated in com.xuggle.xuggler.IPixelFormat for latest ffmpeg version
- spandsp build no longer uses automake if available on building platform
p.s. I included the happy dog for no reason at all 🙂